Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I met them

February 20, 2013
Dear,

Living in this beautiful island is my dream. And now I'm on my internship in Ngurah Rai Airport. I'm so glad of being here because I met many different people all around the world. I speak to them, I use my English, and I interact with Balinese.

On February 9, 2013 i met Japanese. They are mother and daughter, Satako and Sachiko Sase. I was sitting when suddenly they came to me and asked something to me. Then I accompanied them to look around and bought souvenirs. They were so kind and nice. I felt like being a sudden guide :)
I was glad to meet them.

Five days later she sent me my picture taken by Sachiko and her and her mother picture at Kintamani. I was told her that someday she should visit Bandung, and she told me she would. And she promised me when someday I go to Japan, I just have to call her and she will help me there :)



It's too bad that our photo together is on my phone so I cannot put it here. I want to write more, but i have no idea.

Na

No comments:

Post a Comment