December 23, 2013
Dear me,
Here I am,,,, in a new place
I am standing here
It feels like I just don't know why I am here
The only reason that brought me here is you
If the words could describe you
It will say that......feels like a song without the words
The sky without the sun
Because you are the only one that I see
I don't know what I'm looking for
I only know one thing
That I have a heart that miss its home
That I have a heart that miss its spouse
You don't need to ask me why
This is only a feeling
And you don't need to do anything
Because this light will guide me to find you
Even when you broke my heart a hundred times
I will be strong
Even when the pieces of this heart can't be fixed
I will be holding on
This is only a feeling that I feel for you
This is only a heart that I have for you
This is only me......who loves you this much
Love,
Na
No comments:
Post a Comment