Wednesday, December 25, 2013

They are the men.......

January 10, 2014

Dear me,

This is my first writing this year. I thank God for everything He has given to me. I have two happy families, some good friends, some new properties, and everything I can't explain one by one. The most important is that I still can take a breath.

I have found a peace of mind in a form of music. Music can steal my pain away. It chills to my bones. It is such a simple thing but has a big impact. The music sets my soul free.

The Piano Guys, they touch my heart with their lullaby. The piano guy, the cello guy, they play with the heart. They play with the soul. Listening to them makes me feel so happy.

So many words to say, but these eyes don't want to compromise. Just one word now. Sleep.

Love,

Na











No comments:

Post a Comment