Friday, June 14, 2013

my friends and I



June 14, 2013

Dear,
Now
Our college years are going to be done
I have just realized that I have some great friends
A great friendship
I don’t know where to start
All the crazy things I’ve had with them
If I had a chance to change everything
I would not change a thing
I can’t even thank you enough
For always being there with me
Through the days
Waiting for the class to begin



Having lunch together
Laughing at some silly moments
Some silly people
I can’t even imagine where I’d be without my friends
The both of them
I am so thankful for having them in MY LIFE

With love,
Na


"As we go on we remember
all the times we had together
and as our lives change come whatever
we will still be friends forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment