Dec 15, 2017
Dear,
It's been ages i did not visit my blog page. I just want to say something about new friends, new family in my life now. I don't even expect to have this deep feeling, but they are very special, so special that i don't know how much i love them.
I love sharing music with them, playing musical instruments and also singing together. I am so grateful to know them in my life. They make my day, my year, my life brighter and happier.
We come from different countries. I am from Indonesia, and my friends are from Germany, Spain, Czech, and India. I feel that they are my family.
I can't thank you enough that I met them in Smule where we can make music together. I want to talk so many things but seems like my eyes ask me to close them. Later I will be back and continue my writing here. So good night from here
Bali, 12.15 AM
Finally, I am here again. Yes, Smule just gave me something that words can't explain.
No comments:
Post a Comment